Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Known Constipation Remedies

Day after day I receive personal emails and messages from hoards of people who are suffering the grimness of constipation. People who don't suffer from this terrible affliction have no idea what hell people go through every day that carry this burden.

How do I know?

Because I have been there myself.

I went through all of the popular constipation remedies and none of them worked. I remember many days breaking down and crying. My partner at the time tried to support me the best he could but I eventually began to suspect he could not even grasp the anguish I was going through. To be realistic, I couldn't expect him to.

My doctors told me to down my fiber, water, eat low fat foods, walk a lot more, etc. All to no avail. It wasn't long before I began to find relief in laxatives. But do you think that cured me? Of course not, they were just a short temporary relief that I would began to find was actually making my constipation worse!

Out of all the most dangerous things that I had been encouraged by my local doctor to do was increase my fiber intake. I had no idea how unnatural this practice truly is. It looks good on the surface and sometimes gets some quick instant results but I've lost count how many people have contacted me saying, 'I was eating lots of fiber and all seemed to be going really well and then "bam!!!" my bowels stopped working completely!'

Very scary!

Why did this happen? Why is increased fiber consumption dangerous as a constipation remedy?

Fiber acts as a bulking agent for stools. It forces the colon walls to grip on to and move stools through its system by the act of colonic peristalsis (the movement of stools through the colon).

But this unnatural dosage of fiber is acting as a band-aid and is ironically another type of laxative.

You read right. The very act of fiber manipulating the colon to act move stools through is just like how an over-the-counter laxative pill manipulates too.

In fact, its worse than manipulation. It's causing long-term irreversible damage that can shut down your colon completely.

Increasing fiber is just another short-term constipation remedies strategy that ends up leaving the colon in a worse state.

How?

The unnatural amount of fiber in your diet will bulk your stools to an unnatural size causing an unnatural stretch in the colonic walls.

This stretch conditions the colon to a new larger, yet destructive, size.

This ends up forcing you to eat an ever increasing amount of fiber over time just to keep the colons ability to grip your stools happening so it can continually move them to be eliminated. This unnatural stretching of the colonic walls by the fiber laxative can do major damage to the nerve endings so one day the colon cannot even tell whether there are feces ready to be moved along or not...

What's this mean?

You're never gonna be able to pass a stool naturally again with nerve damage.

As scary as this is, there is another solution to curing constipation for good with.

It lies in rebuilding the health of the whole body, especially the gut, back up again with detailed 3-step plan. This is a true constipation remedy that is working for thousands of people.

Majority of folks in our culture are eating foods that are actually damaging their bodies and they don't even know it. In fact, many of these foods are endorsed by health authorities.

Look around! Is it a coincidence that disease and ill-health are at all-time record high's in the western world, especially America right now?

The standard American diet is the highway to breakdown in the body and constipation. Nearly 'one billion' dollars is spent on constipation laxatives a year.

This shouldn't be happening....and I can show you how to cure your constipation so you can live a life of ease and joy. It never seizes to surprise me how younger people start looking when they allow the most important part of the body to start working naturally again; the bowels.

No comments:

Post a Comment